Welcome home campers! We hope your 2016 Sufi Camp experience was both enjoyable and inspiring, as we know it was for us and many others!
We suggest you take a little time now, and each day, to return in feeling to your experience of that very special week in community in the redwoods. As your directors put it, you gave yourself ‘the gift of time to reflect, connect in community and engage the authentic self, enhancing EMBODIED PRESENCE HERE AND NOW – in Light and Fertile Darkness.’
Photos, videos and more from this year’s camp will be appearing at this web page soon, do check back to enjoy these memorabilia.
Our 2017 Mendocino Sufi Camp is scheduled for July 16th – 23rd, with the Youth Retreat preceding. You can be guaranteed no increase in price over this year, if you reserve your space now by contacting the Camp Managers and making your deposit now.
In the meantime, you may feel drawn to one or more of these coming Sufi camps and events in California:
- Aug 19th – 21st: “One Family, One Heart, One Love” — the 2016 South Bay Sufi Camp at Santa Cruz, with Anahata Iradah, Jilani Esterly & friends.
- Humboldt Sufi Camp at Pamplin Grove Sept 2nd – 5th
- East Bay Sufi Camp Sept 16-18. Read more and register online now.
- 2017 Sufi Sesshin retreat (near Petaluma) will take place January 6 – 13 2017. (Keep in mind, the 2016 Sufi Sesshin filled up early!)
- The popular Mexico Sufi Camp with Atum and Asha, at a beautiful modern retreat on the beach near Puerto Vallarta, will take place January 7-14 2017.
Peace be with you — the Staff