Here is the place where you can ...
- Pay your camp fee balance if you've already registered.
- Pay an installment on your camp fees (simply register first, make your deposit, then split up the rest of your camp fee however you wish and create a payment schedule that works for you. We just need the balance paid up by July 1st.)
- Or donate to Mendocino Sufi Camp
- Our preference is that you mail a check, since camp then receives your full camp fee (rather than other methods, which can cost camp a sizable chunk of your payment), allowing us to use more of your camp fee to sustain a wonderful camp program. Please make checks payable to “Golden Gate Sufi Circle” and mail to: Jelehla Ziemba, registrar Mendocino Sufi Camp 463 Shale Lane Kneeland, CA 95549
- Or you may make a secure bank transfer via Dwolla.com. It’s fairly easy to set up, easy to use, and has a strong reputation for being safe, reliable, and convenient. There are no fees for having a Dwolla account; it costs you nothing to send payments, though the cost to camp is 0.5%, up to a maximum of $5 — still less than the payment processing fees camp incurs with credit card transactions. You can go here for more info about bank transfers with Dwolla.
- Payments by credit card are handled by PayPal and cost us over 2% for processing. If you choose to pay via PayPal, please help keep camp rates low by contributing an additional 1% or more to help defray the cost.