Here is the place where you can ...
- Pay your camp fee balance if you've already registered.
- Pay an installment on your camp fees (simply register first, make your deposit, then split up the rest of your camp fee however you wish and create a payment schedule that works for you. We just need the balance paid up by July 1st.)
- Or donate to Mendocino Sufi Camp
- Our preferred method of payment is bank transfer via Dwolla.com. Dwolla is a service for making payments by secure easy bank transfer. It’s easy to set up, easy to use, and has a strong reputation for being safe, reliable and convenient. There are no fees for having a Dwolla account; it costs you nothing to send payments and the cost to the camp is negligible. It allows us to use more of your camp fee to sustain a wonderful camp program, rather than spending more on the payment processing fees incurred by credit card transactions. You can go here for more info about bank transfers with Dwolla.
- Or you may pay by check, made payable to “Golden Gate Sufi Circle” and mailed to Tao Becker, registrar, Mendocino Sufi Camp P.O. Box 11201 Berkeley, CA 94712
- Payments by credit card are handled by PayPal and cost us over 2% for processing. If you choose to pay via PayPal, please help keep camp rates low by contributing an additional 1% or more to help defray the cost.